Returns and Exchange Policies.
1. Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
2. Please send an email to email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
3. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
4. Mention the reason of return with receipt of Proof of Purchase.
5. Mail the goods to Company’s Postal Address mentioned on the Contact Us Page. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
6. If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand-new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
7. Books are not returnable
8. Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 10 working days from the date of cancellation of order. In-case of Payment through Credit Card/ Debit Cards, Poetry Lenses may ask for the Banking information to refund the amount through NEFT/IMPS mode.
8. We do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order. Shipping and Handling Fees would be deducted from the refund amount.